Omron HEM-7121J Standard Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Not only “cash on delivery” , we have secure Card payment options empowered by “Onepay” Gateway.
We ship your goods within 1 day we receive the order and Islandwide delivery only takes maximum 2-3 days.
24/7 Live Chat
24/7 Chat bot & 24/7 Customer care team available to assist you.
Omron HEM-7121 Standard Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
3 Years Warranty
The Omron HEM7121 Standard Upper-Arm Blood Pressure Monitor is easy to use and features 30 reading memory and also irregular heartbeat, hypertension and body movement indicators.
• Easy to Use One-Touch Operation
• Intellisense Technology™
Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements
• 30 Reading Memory
30 memory storage allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button
• Soft Cuff (Med-Lge)
22-42cm arm circumference
• Cuff Wrapping Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user's arm
• Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
This monitor can detect an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) which can assist with early diagnosis*. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional.
*N.B. Only a doctor can diagnose arrhythmia
• Hypertension Indicator
Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
• Body Movement Indicator
Alerts user if anybody movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
• LCD Display
• Powered by 4 x AA Batteries
Optional extra: AC adaptor
Boxed Contents: Main unit, arm cuff, instruction manual, 4 x AA batteries
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to use.
• Consult your physician before using the device for any of the following conditions: common arrhythmias such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation, arterial sclerosis, poor perfusion, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, masectomy, renal disease or severe blood flow problems or blood disorders as cuff inflation can cause bruising
• Always consult your doctor. Self-diagnosis of measurement results and self-treatment are dangerous
• Do not adjust medication based on measurement results from this blood pressure monitor. Take medication as prescribed by your physician. Only a physician is qualified to diagnose and treat High / Low Blood Pressure
• The monitor is not intended to be a diagnostic device
• Do not use the unit for any purpose other than measuring blood pressure
• Do not use the device on the injured arm or the arm under medical treatment
• Do not wrap the arm cuff on the arm while being on an intravenous drip or blood transfusion
• Consult your physician before using the device on the arm with an arterio-venous (A-V) shunt
• Do not apply or inflate the arm cuff around any body parts other than your upper arm
• Do not take measurements more than necessary. It may cause bruising due to blood flow interference
• Remove the arm cuff if it does not start deflating during the measurement
• The air tube or the AC adapter cable may cause accidental strangulation in infants
• Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
• If there are any abnormalities during the measurement, remove the arm cuff
• Do not use this device on infants, children or persons who cannot express themselves
• Do not inflate the arm cuff more than necessary
• Stop using this monitor and consult your doctor if you experience skin irritation or discomfort
• Use only the approved arm cuff for this unit. Use of other arm cuffs may result in incorrect measurement results
• Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
• Do not use the device with other medical electrical (ME) equipment simultaneously
• Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in oxygen rich environments
• Follow the battery/ AC adaptor instructions carefully
Cuff- LATEX FREE
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.
• Avoid bathing, drinking alcohol/caffeine, smoking, exercising and eating for 30 minutes before taking a measurement
• Rest for at least 5 minutes before taking the measurement
• Sit upright on a chair with your legs uncrossed and feet flat on the floor, with your back and arm being supported
• Remove tight-fitting clothing from your arm. Do not roll up a tight sleeve. Do not place the arm cuff over thick clothes
• Wrap the arm cuff firmly in place around the left upper arm. Please see instruction manual if needing to use the right arm.
• The bottom edge of the arm cuff should be 1 to 2 cm above your elbow
• The air tube should be on the inside of your arm and aligned with your middle finger
• Rest your arm on a table so that the arm cuff is at the same level as your heart
• Ensure solid connection of the airplug and cuff to main unit
• Ensure you remain still and do not talk during the measurement
• Press the START/STOP button
• The cuff will inflate and a result will display on the screen (approx. 30-60 secs)
• The reading will be automatically saved in the memory
-20 to +60°C / 10 to 95% RH / 700-1060 hPa
Cuff Wrapping Guide | Omron Healthcare
Cuff Wrapping Guide
Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Detection of Body Movement | Omron Healthcare
Body Movement Detection
Prompts the user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
Indicator for Hypertension | Omron Healthcare
The heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
Irregular Heartbeat Detection| Omron Healthcare
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
1. If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
2. If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
IntelliSense Technology | Omron Healthcare
Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
Enhanced IntelliSense Technology | Omron Healthcare
The new algorithm enhances measurement accuracy with a standard deviation of less than 4 mmHg. With a press of a button, the enhanced IntelliSense Technology delivers accurate measurements with comfort and ease of use.
The Enhanced IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
Stores Measurement | Omron Healthcare
Stores 30 Measurements in Memory